The AH 2550A offers unparalleled
resolution and accuracy in a capacitance/loss
bridge (whether manual or automatic). Its numerous state of the art
make it an exceptionally user-friendly instrument, just as was its
the AH2500A. The precision and ease of use of the
AH2550A are creating new applications in science, calibration, and
in a wide range of fields.
World’s Most Accurate Capacitance/Loss
The AH2550A has replaced the
version of the AH2500A. The latter product is no longer available. The
AH2550A is designed to be an improved substitute for the AH2500A and
should be capable of replacing the AH2500A in virtually all
A summary of the differences between these two products is given in two
lists below. The first list contains enhancements to the AH2550A that
not present in the AH2500A. The second list contains capabilities
in the AH2500A that have been removed from the AH2550A.
- Patented, digital phase-shifting circuitry
needs no calibration
and is temperature independent.
- Enhanced test diagnostics are better able to
failures and require less intervention by the operator.
- Line-related noise rejection has been made even
- Complete re-design of the digital circuitry
provides very high
- Upper limit of test signal voltage has a
of 0.3 mV versus 0.5 mV previously.
- Largest measurable capacitance is now 1.5
µF versus 1.2 µF
- A real-time clock has been added.
- The serial interface is compatible with the
- The front panel display is fully alphanumeric.
- The number of LED indicators on the front panel
increased from 8 to 10.
- There is no serial 20 mA current interface.
- The resolution specification has changed from
0.5 to 0.8 aF.
The actual performance has not changed.
information regarding the AH 2550A, possible applications, the location
of your nearest sales representative, or ordering information:
31200 Bainbridge Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44139-2231
Home | AH 2700A Bridge
AH 2550A Bridge |
AH 2500A Bridge | AH
1100/11A Standard |
AH DCOAX Cable | AH
TTA1 Test Adapter | Reader Response Form